|Job Title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Danyelle Hines|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021|
This multidisciplinary organisation, who have offices in Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane require an engineer for NSW.
Reporting into the Hydraulic Lead. You will be responsible for the following;
- Design and documentation of engineering services, for NSW Hydraulic projects
- Liaise and consult with Clients, Project Managers, Architects - when necessary
- Support the Hydraulic Lead to Strengthen client relationships & create new relationships to bring in new business.
- Work closely with other disciplines support the growth of the NSW building services team.
- CPEng or NER - Essential
- Minimum of 5 years local experience in Hydraulic Engineering
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant Australian building codes & relevant practices.
- Have full Australian working rights
- Experience in business development - desirable
- Have a sound understanding of multi-disciplines
- Passionate about engineering.
- The opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking tier 2 Engineering Consultancy
- Professional development and a culture that pushes for technical excellence
- Attractive salary package commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
$100k - $130k + Super
Principle Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
$140,0000 - $160,000 plus super.
$80,000 - $130,000
Fire Protection Team Lead
$140,000 - $160,000 Package
Principal/Associate Engineer - Water Management & Resources - Consultancy
$200,000 - $250,000
Senior Fire Designer
$120,000 - $140,000 + super + car + phone/laptop
$70k - $130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$110,000 - $120,000 + Super + Vehicle
$90,000 - $110,000 plus super
Up to $120,000 + super