Sector Lead - Building Structures
|Job Title:||Sector Lead - Building Structures|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 15:02|
This multi-national organisation is seeking a senior structural engineer who has extensive experience leading a team and managing tier 1 projects in the commercial, health and university sector.
You have demonstrated experience in identifying and promoting business growth within the structural sector including increasing brand awareness, developing client relationships and new business.
You are a passionate leader with a drive to support people to success and ensure a strong team culture and collaboration. You can form great client and stakeholder relationships ensuring long term commitment and successful project delivery.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects across Australia.
- Great opportunities to play a part in business growth and strategy
- Be apart of people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Increasing brand awareness of the organisation to drive project growth using your network and market knowledge
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including local and global executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
- Develop and drive strategies for successfully entering new markets in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Manage the selection and securing of bid & project partners
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of structural services of major projects in a tier 1 environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or Engineering Executive
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's