|Job Title:||Hydraulics Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 11:16|
They are seeking a Hydraulics Engineer to join the building services team to contribute to the delivering engineering services across commercial, residential, retail, local government, office fit out and industrial projects.
You’ll have a primary focus in the delivery of design & documentation across projects in hydraulics and fields services for commercial buildings. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to convey technical information accurately. You’re comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and managing a variety of design projects.
The core benefits of this role are
- Play an integral part in in delivering projects for an established and reputable engineering firm
- Be challenged and advance your career with career development & training opportunities
- Work with friendly team and supportive leaders in a flexible working environment
- Provide design and documentation of hydraulic and fire services for commercial building projects
- Provide specifications of hydraulic and fire services
- Be involved with Project planning and utility applications
- Sign off on hydraulic designs
- Manage multi building services hydraulic and fire designs simultaneously
- An accredited engineering Degree in Mechanical Services or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role working in a consultancy environment
- Understanding of Australian standards in relation to mechanical engineering design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, (Revit experience would be an advantage), Hyena Software Calcs, Standard Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel etc)
- Registered building practitioner or/and Chartered professional engineer status would be an advantage
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 03 8535 3100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.