|Job Title:||Instrument Technician|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021|
Location: Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Duration: Until End of the Year
This is an excellent opportunity for an Instrument Technician to join a world leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting calibration project. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is on a contract basis.
- Tests, calibrate and repair instrumentation systems utilized by production equipment.
- Ensure established performance levels and product quality.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a instrument calibration.
- Work under immediate supervision.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Licensed Electrician
- Calibration experience
- Cert IV in Electrical - Instrumentation
- Must be Vaccinated – single by 15th of Oct, second dose by November 26th
- Bring own standard tools and gear
- Pharma experience beneficial, would consider Oil and Gas background
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's