Instrumentation Control Communication Engineer
|Job Title:||Instrumentation Control Communication Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021|
Instrument, Control, Communications, & Electrical Engineer
The position provides ICCE Engineering support, subject matter expertise and leadership capabilities for Future Fuels Projects through Concept Select, FEED, Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning. Activities include development and review of standards and design criteria, development of Basis of Design, mechanical engineering calculations and design development and assurance of third-party activities.
The role requires the building and maintaining of exceptional relationships with internal and external parties including suppliers, vendors, engineering partners, technical authorities and consultants.
Required skills and experience of the ICCE Engineer,
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering
- 15+ years experience across engineering in an oil and gas, hydrocarbon or petrochemical environment.
- RPEQ or equivalent in electrical, Information, telecommunication and electronics engineering
- Technical Authority (TA2) or the ability to attain within 12 months of commencing in the role.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and confidence to challenge and communicate ideas and concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake independent assurance activities of Internal and consultant processes, calculations and activities.
- Plan and co-ordinate with Operations and Maintenance to ensure that operational readiness requirements are met in line with the Manage Assets process.
- In depth knowledge of local legislation, regulations, standards and HSE requirements
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory environment, codes and standards applicable to the design, build and operation of hydrogen facilities.
- Committed to collaboration and team work
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 + Super + Vehicle
Basic + Super
Senior Project Engineer
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $180,000 plus super
Senior Bridge Engineer
$130,000 - $150,000
Senior Structural Engineer
$130k - $140k + super
Principal Process Engineer
$180,000 - $200,000
Fire Protection Engineer
$80,0000 - 90,0000 Plus super.
Principal Civil Engineer
$130,000 - $150,000
Principal Structural Engineer
$190k - $200k package + incentives