|Job Title:||Interior Architect|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 15:02|
Projects in the office range from large scale commercial developments through to small high end buildings and a good range of corporate and more funky designs.
They are currently seeking a mid-level Interior Architect to join their integrated teams. The role is newly created and so would need a confident candidate to come on board and take the reigns.
It will be a challenging role that may not be for everybody, but the successful applicant will be given the opportunity to work with teams comprised of some talented individuals. So if you want to work with some of the best don't hesitate in applying.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Interior Architect will include:
- Working in conjunction with project teams to produce interior schemes.
- Good all round knowledge and experience of design development, documentation, preparing presentation packages and selecting FF&E.
- Working from concept right through to completion
- Liaison with suppliers
- Good solid all round ability including design, documentation and preparing presentation packages.
- Experienced using AutoCAD
- Experience across multiple sectors - Ideally commercial and then followed by retail or hospitality
- Experience working with Tier 1 clients
- Attention to detail
- Excellent design and graphics skills
- Skills in generating 3D interior design perspectives and concepts
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's