Interior Architects - Hospitals
|Job Title:||Interior Architects - Hospitals|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 16:47|
You will be working as part of a team on intricate health care designs, you will be working on projects alone from concept to fruition but also may from time to time have to jump in and help on other projects at various stages.
To be considered for this position you will have the following;
- Good working knowledge of hospital work flows
- Knowledge of Health Facilities Briefing System and Australasian Health facilities guidelines
- Ability to develop Room Data sheets, room layout sheets and implementation into 1:50 plans
- Knowledge of hospital equipment, fixtures and fittings
- Revit proficiency
- Competent on dRofus software
If you have relevant experience then please click apply not or for a confidential discussion please contact Lenise Walker on ph. 03 8535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's