Interior Design - Graduate
|Job Title:||Interior Design - Graduate|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 11:17|
Work alongside staff members who between them have a wealth of experience and find your career propelled to the next level with not only what you can learn but what can be achieved.
The role will see you working alongside the Interior Design team assisting them on various different stages of different projects.
- 2 days per week
- Work across different stages of the projects (Concept through to completion)
- Client meetings/site visits
- Documentation in AutoCAD/Sketchup
- Co-coordinating within team
- 1-2 years minimum of practical experience in the design industry working on Residential
- A well presented portfolio
- MUST be able to use AutoCAD
- A good eye for design and detail
- Driven, dedicated and take initiative
- Passion for the industry
- Solid communication skills
If you match the skill set and would like to speak about this amazing opportunity then give Lenise Walker a call on (03) 8535 3100 alternatively click apply now to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's