Interior Design Lead
|Job Title:||Interior Design Lead|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Ross Breen|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2021|
My client is looking for an Interior Design Lead Your role will consist of working with the sales team to provide proactive support by creating concept plans and look & feel options for presentation in the pre-award phase. In the post-award phase, it is the Design Lead’s responsibility to lead design strategy, briefing sessions, create full documentation and FFE schedules for tender/construction and liaise with sales and project teams to achieve required budget.
What you'll be doing:
- Create test fits, Concept images and FFE.
- Design presentations.
- Workplace strategy with clients
- Client Interviews and workshops for briefing
- Compile briefing findings
- Create schematic design plans
- Concept design development including mood boards etc.
- Create/delegate design visualisations
- Produce full tender/construction documentation.
- Ensure design aligns with budget prior to issuing
- Client meetings.
- Shop drawing reviews
- Defects inspection and closure with Project team
- As built documentation
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Degree qualified in Interior Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and or Revit is required
- Workplace fit out experience is essential to be consider for this role
- Workplace strategy experience is high regarded
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to sell the projects to clients
- Demonstrated understanding of the design, detailing & construction process
- Knowledge of Building Code of Australia & other industry regulations
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of relevant work
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
REVIT Drafter / Designer
Up to $80k+superannuation
Senior Colour Consultant
Upwards of $80k+superannuation
Upwards of $100k+superannuation
Senior Landscape Architect
Senior Placemaking Officer