Interior Design Lead
|Job Title:||Interior Design Lead|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 13:46|
This interiors based firm has seen a huge growth in business over the last few years, with a massive presence in a variety of different sectors they don't see that growth slowing down. They are a mid level practice with a great presence in the industry who are rapidly growing.
With the growth of the business the Interior Design team are looking for a Design lead to oversee their projects and really put the team on the map within the business.
- Key responsibilities will include stakeholder management and liaison with relevant councils, consultants and contractors.
- Design responsibilities including conceptual design, small amounts of drafting(as there is a drafting team) reviewing the designers work.
- Manage a team of professional.
- Adhere to the organisations values and culture.
- Be apart of management meetings.
- This position suits a Senior Interior designer looking to take the next step in their career.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering projects from the initial client through to completion.
- Your communication and presentation skills will be your greatest asset
- You will have worked on a few different project types including retail, mixed use, multi residential and hospitality.
- You will have a general understanding of AUTOCAD.
- Previous experience as a Senior designer is essential, experience overseeing junior staff will be highly regarded
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's