Interior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Interior Design Manager|
|Salary:||$140k - $160k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 05:46|
About the Role:
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- Managing a team of designers
- Responsible for supporting and mentoring their ongoing development
- Client facing, presentations & liaison
You'll be knowledgeable all-rounder, business focused designer who is willing to take on a challenge in assisting with business growth etc. You'll have the capability and connections of attracting larger clients and projects.
As well as the above you'll be polished with a presence and can command the attention of their audience.
- Experience managing a team of designers
- Proficient with ArchiCAD
- Sound understanding of the design and construct methodology
- Driven & business savvy
- Ability to get stuck in and wear different hats as the business needs
- 12 + years experience within Interior Designer
- Proven workplace fit out experience
What I need from you:
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of work
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's