|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 09:33|
These exceptional firm works with with high-profile repeat clients and have a number of exciting projects happening this year.
Due to steady increase of work and planned growth, my clients are looking for the right candidates to join their design and documentation teams in both Interior Design and Interior Architect capacities. You would be working on commercial and hospitality and some residential projects of varying scale. Strong creative and documentation skills are required across ArchiCAD or REVIT.
- Interior Designers and architects of a Mid/Intermediate level with experience (3-5 + years) in relevant project typologies are encouraged to APPLY NOW as this role requires immediate starters!
- Ideally you should have experience in Australia, within an interior design practice.
- You will have proficiency in ArchiCAD or Revit for design and documentation, and the full Adobe Suite
- An ability to think forward, seek new ideas with a keen interest in the latest design trends both here in Australia and internationally
- Passion for great design and client satisfaction, someone who takes great pride in their work and design standards and personal presentation of a high standard
- Great communication skills to internal team members and clients alike
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's