Interior Designer - Commercial Fit-Out
|Job Title:||Interior Designer - Commercial Fit-Out|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 17:18|
Your key Responsibilities as the Interior Designer will include:
- Pitch and present for new and exsiting business
- Lead interior design projects
- Build client relations and team communication
- The ability to jump on board to help out on a project should it require assistance.
- 4+ years of professional commercial interior design experience
- Architectural or Interiors qualification
- Strong capabilities to work autonomously
- Excellent presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of the design process, including custom furniture and construction oversight experience
- Strong leadership, organization and relationship management skills
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national and international basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Lenise on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's