|Job Title:||Interior Architect|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 16:17|
They are currently seeking an Interior Architect to join their team. The role will enable you to work with multiple different project types from workplace, residential, hospitality and retail.
It will be a challenging role that may not be for everybody, but the successful applicant will be given the opportunity to work with teams comprised of some of talented individuals. So if you want to work with some of the best don't hesitate in applying.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Interior Architect will include:
- Working in conjunction with project teams to produce interior schemes.
- Good all round knowledge and experience of design development, documentation, preparing presentation packages and selecting FF&E.
- Working from concept right through to completion
- Liaison with suppliers
- Good solid all round ability including design, documentation and preparing presentation packages.
- Experience working on similar projects
- AutoCAD experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent design and graphics skills
- Skills in generating 3D interior design perspectives and concepts
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's