Interior Designer | Retail
|Job Title:||Interior Designer | Retail|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:46|
Due to recent project wins and Company expansion, an opportunity is available for a Mid-Level Interior Designer to join their passionate and dedicated team in Melbourne.
Working as part of the Design team you will be involved in;
- Work of all levels including individual projects and within design teams for large scale projects
- All aspects of the design process including design development, documentation and sourcing of materials
- Previous experience in a similar role with exposure to development of briefs and strategies, setting project schedules, manual sketching and collection of resources
- You must have retail - ideally food retail
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to manage both internal and external relationships
- Proficiency in REVIT and the Adobe Suite
- 4+ years post grad experience
- A confident and credible approach with a true passion for all things design
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Lenise Walker on 03 8535 3100, firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's