|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 17:35|
A globally recognised Architecture and Interior Design firm with a long list of award winning projects to their name. The Adelaide office consists of a large team of Architectural and Interior Design professionals. Projects include high-rise residential apartments/commercial located in Adelaide and abroad and large-scale mixed-use developments. CBD based modern offices, easily accessible via public transport.
We are searching for a talented mid-level Interior Designer who is eager to join an industry leading design firm. You will be involved in large-scale exciting projects from the initial design through to completion including concept design, design development, FF&E, material and colour selection, documentation & coordination with consultants. This is a great opportunity to work on iconic large-scale projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years post grad experience
- Experience working on large-scale projects such as Residential Apartments and Mixed-Use Developments
- Proficiency using Revit (preferred)
- All round project experience (design, presentation, design development, documentation, coordination)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's