|Job Title:||Interior Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:04|
- Fantastic working environment
- Reatil projects
- Working with knowledgable director
- REVIT Practice
- Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for documenting a project mid-stream so you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
- Ideally you will have a proven track record in working on Retail projects.
- Whilst this is a documenting position, you will have a self starting attitude, the ability to source/contact suppliers where necessary and take initiative as the project sees fit.
- 2 Years post graduate experience. Proficiency in REVIT is essential as well as other relevant Interior design softwares.
- The role may also suit Architectural drafters with interior drafting experience.
If you want to work in a friendly and supportive team and have excellent attention to detail, than please apply online or contact Lenise Walker on (03) 8535 3100 to discuss or hit APPLY NOW.
Interviews next week with a view to an immediate start.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's