Intermediate BIM Modeler
|Job Title:||Intermediate BIM Modeler|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 04:46|
- Really enhance career your by working on Sydney's best projects.
- Spend more time with the family with an accessible Inner West location with lots of parking.
- Get rewarded for your work - market leading salaries.
They're one I really enjoy recruiting for. They're a tier 1 electrical contractor with a very good reputation for working on some of the largest & most interesting projects in Sydney. They work across multiple market sectors & are a leader in the fields of Electrical & Communications.
As an Intermediate Electrical BIM Modeler, you'll be working with 5 engineers working on some cracking building services projects. Day to day you will be;
- Modeling predominantly high value electrical building services projects.
- Drafting said projects using Revit MEP
- Clash detection using NavisWorks.
- Creation of Revit Families
To be a good fit for the position, it's important that you have at least 2 years experience drafting a wide range of electrical projects, are comfortable using Navis works, Revit MEP & AutoCAD.
If you feel this job could be for you, please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.