Intermediate HVAC Drafter
|Job Title:||Intermediate HVAC Drafter|
|Salary:||From $75,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 04:49|
- Drafting team of 8, with some seriously good drafters to learn from.
- Work on hospital projects & draft using Revit.
- The offices close to Central Sydney, 10 minutes walk from the nearest train station
- Long term, permanent position
They're a tier 1 Mechanical contractor with a very good reputation for working on some of the great jobs, winning a serious amount of work in NSW. They work across multiple market sectors & are a leader in the Mechanical Contracting space.
It's a great opportunity to step into a tier 1 Mechanical Contractor and start working on some great projects. Day to day you will be;
- Drafting using Revit MEP.
- Clash detection using NavisWorks.
- Coordinating design with other services.
- Creating detailed workshop drawings.
- Ideally experience using Revit MEP, although not essential.
- Ability to draft to at least LOD 400
- The ability to produce tidy, coordinated workshop drawings.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's