Senior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to $130,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2020 04:46|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with offices around the world who specialise in delivering Fire safety & Fire protection projects. Our client places a strong emphasis in having an inclusive team culture that can sometimes get lost when working for a Large Tier 1, their mission is to make sure all staff feel valued and have a platform to deliver high quality work.
As a Senior Fire Protection Engineer you will;
- Generate calculations for the design of fire protection engineering projects
- Produce intricate design & documentation required for complicated multi-disciplinary projects
- Undertake site inspections & manage financial aspects of fire engineering projects.
- Direct all client, sub-consultant & contractor liaison
- Deliver projects to pre-agreed timescales within budget.
- Have experience working with Revit & AutoCAD
- Design & implement sprinkler, deluge suppression systems, gas suppression & alarm systems
- Have 5+ years relevant experience in a consultancy background delivering similar projects
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant Australian building codes & relevant practices.
- Have full Australian working rights
- The opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking tier 1 Engineering Consultancy
- Working for a Global Engineering Consultancy who deliver key Fire protection projects
- Professional development and a culture that pushes for technical excellence
- Attractive salary package commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's