|Job Title:||Investment Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 13:46|
Located in Sydney CBD our client specialises in the development of residential, commercial and mixed use projects both here in Australia and internationally. They had a strong pipeline under their belt and a clearly defined strategic focus on acquisitions moving forward.
Due to to an internal promotion they are looking to add another Investment / Acquisitions Analyst to join their head office. As an Investment Analyst you will be reporting to the Investment Director and be an essential member of this company's ongoing development strategy.
To be considered for this position you will;
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role, ideally working with a Developer or within corporate property.
- Residential and commercial property experience
- Financial Analysis and due diligence reports for development sites
- Tertiary qualifications (Finance, Valuations or Property will be highly regarded)
- You will have a strong understanding of the development process
- Some town planning experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
For further information on this please call Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Property & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.