Junior BIM Modeller
|Job Title:||Junior BIM Modeller|
|Salary:||From $70k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2019 04:46|
My Client, a highly reputable Surveying Consultancy in Northern Sydney, is looking for a Revit/ BIM Modeller to join their small, personable team.
This company has a positive office atmosphere and enjoy working hard and balancing that with a good consultancy culture.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Intermediate Revit experience essential
- Experience using point cloud preferred but not essential
- Experience using AutoCAD, Civil3D, Navisworks, 3ds Max, Photoshop and Illustrator beneficial
- Previous experience working for a surveying firm not essential
- Must be self motivated with a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work in a high pressure environment, understanding required deadlines
- Must be willing to embrace new technology and learn new techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Operate with a high level of personal integrity
- Proactive and positive personality, this is a company that values the person as much as the skill set so they want someone who fits in well with the team
- Produce Revit models from survey data for a variety of built forms and landscapes.
- Deliver accurate models in stipulated time frames
- Share Revit knowledge and ideas with the team to improve deliverables
- Develop proficiency in new methods and work in new technical environments such as point clouds.
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative practice focused on delivering imaginative, environmentally sustainable and practical outcomes
- Ongoing professional development
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Salary negotiable depending on experience - From $70k +
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's