Leading Hand Carpenter
|Job Title:||Leading Hand Carpenter|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020|
One of Sydney's best and respected high-end home builders is looking for a Carpenter to work on multi-million dollar new builds on Sydney's North Shore and Northern Beaches.
You will be working in a team of Carpenters & Leading Hands under an experienced Site Manager that will help you progress and move up within the company whilst working on high detailed projects up to $12M.
- Cert III in Carpentry
- 3 + years experience out of apprenticeship
- Experience working on high-end residential projects
- Team player
- An eye for detail and the ability to work at a low margin of error
- A full driving license is essential.
- Own tools (Site does have the essentials)
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.