Junior Contract Administrator
|Job Title:||Junior Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2019|
As Junior Contract Administrator, you will be instrumental in providing support to the team after a number of project wins in recent times. Your progression plan will be outlined from day one and this is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to some complex and large scale projects whilst progressing through the business.
Ideally, you will be degree educated and have a year or twos experience in a similar role, ideally with another tier 3 builder.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator can include:
- Management of the Head Contract
- Analysis of building and trade contracts
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Over 1 years post graduate experience in a Contracts Administrator role
- Experience working on commercial projects in the Melbourne market
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's