Structural Site Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Site Engineer|
|Salary:||$80k - $100k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 11:47|
Our client currently has an immediate opportunity for a Structural Site Engineer based in Newcastle.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Structural Site Engineer will include:
- Undertake design and engineering work including preparation of Structural works specifications, engineering reports, tenders and fee proposals
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, contractors, other consultants local authorities, referral agencies and other team members
- Site visits & inspections
- Degree in Structural Engineering (or other relevant)
- 5 + years experience in Structural Engineering from a Consultancy side
- Ability to produce designs, reports, proposals and specifications to meet client requirements
- Multi Residential & Commercial Project experience
- Experience in Inducta & Rapt
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- Working for a well respected Consultancy
- Career development and opportunities to excel and progress
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's