Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2019 11:01|
They have seen their success by providing a highly collaborative work environment, employing highly experienced team members and ongoing opportunities for career advancement for everyone involved.
They now have an immediate requirement for an up and coming Contract Administrator/Junior Project Manager to join their team.
If successful in your application, you will be supported and mentored by some of Melbourne’s most experienced industry professionals with the view to become a Project Manager as your experience develops.
Duties in your role will include:
- Assisting your Project Manager
- Contract Administration duties including
- Vetting of trades and subcontractors
- Letting of trade and subcontractor packages
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, subcontractor claims etc.
- Clear and regular communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator in Melbourne’s construction industry (industrial projects preferred)
- Experience working on industrial, medical or commercial projects with values no less than $5mil
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Aspirations to become a Project Manager
- A real passion for construction
- Real opportunity for career advancement toward role of Project Manager
- Highly experienced and respected mentors
- An award-winning commercial builder
- Collaborative team