|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2020 05:46|
Our client is a young business who specialize in small new build projects and fit out/refurb projects in both NSW and QLD. Currently they are looking for an experienced Site Manager with experience on projects between $1M - $10M and a minimum 5 years’ experience within the construction industry.
Being a young business they are looking for future management potential in the selected candidate. You will need to be hungry and dedicated to help push the business to the next level, the role will be for someone who is looking for a long term career.
- Liaise between all parties to ensure efficient work between suppliers and sub-contractors
- Be able to forward plan and co-ordinate with the client
- Monitor the sub-contract trades
- Make sure all OH&S procedures are adhered too
- Ensure the highest level of communication is maintained throughout the project
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Proven track record – 5 years minimum
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.