Junior Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Junior Safety Advisor|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 17:18|
The HSE team is looking for a Junior Advisor to support with all Health & Safety related aspects across the business. Reporting directly to the Regional HSE Manager you’ll benefit from all the support and mentorship needed to guide you to the next phase of your career. You’ll ideally have a couple of years HSE experience and come from a construction aligned background.
This is a great opportunity for someone at the beginning of their Safety journey looking to gain experience and exposure to a range of high-profile projects.
- Operational support, including hazard inspections, on-site safety analysis, and OHS consultations
- Coordination of HSEQ meetings
- Reporting and recording duties
- HSEQ training and inductions
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role, including experience with HSEQ reporting
- Demonstrated experience liaising with front line and managerial staff
- Excellent problem solving skills and leadership potential
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.