House and Land Customer Service Officer - Contract Housing
|Job Title:||House and Land Customer Service Officer - Contract Housing|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 05:45|
This is a newly created role which will lead the contract housing side of the business. You will be reporting to the General Manager.
- Your role will be to lead there residential clients through the process of their new home build, pre and post deposit, ensuring an exceptional client experience through all whole building process.
- Working with the client through construction and key handover
- Liaising with sales staff to set up the job on the database and keeping clients updated
- Liaising with councils on construction documents required for construction
- Final checks and walk throughs
- Meeting clients, liaising with councils, developers, consultants
- This role requires someone very flexible as you'll have to meet with clients and go to site (company car available to use from head office)
- The ability and confidence to liaise with local governments, consultants, trades, statutory bodies and clients is vital to this role.
- Experience with house and land packages required
Parking on site
Please contact Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's