|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021|
Reporting into the Landscape Coordinator, you will undertake design and landscape plans, concept plans, working drawings and develop and produce streetscape designs.
The successful candidate will ideally have local government experience and have previous experience managing external contractors/consultants.
- A tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, or other associated profession.
- Project management experience including liaison with an array of Council divisions, coordinating several conflicting and competing requirements.
- Proficiency and recent experience using AutoCAD software.
- Immediate start.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hourly rate - $45 - $55 p/h.
- Be part of a prestigious inner-metro council and add interesting projects to your folio.
- Mixture of WFH and office based working.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's