|Job Title:||Landscape Designer|
|Salary:||$60k - $80k+Super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2019 06:15|
Experienced Landscape Designer and Draftsperson required to work for a leading Developer in Sydney.
This company is a leading builder / developer with a strong reputation in the marketplace for building high quality, modern homes.
Refreshingly, they have been enjoying a significant period of growth and as a result are looking to add to their Design team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drafting and designing for new homes landscapes
- Provide drawings and documentation for tenders, masters and site
- Producing contract drawings
- Checking of all Developer guidelines & plan all sub requirements
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders including engineers & construction supervisors
- Identify cost effective solutions to design variations
- Have at least two years Drafting experience
- You will have worked for a residential builder or design firm previously
- Archicad experience
- You must have a sound knowledge of construction detailing
To discuss this role in further detail please call Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 or apply using the appropriate link below.