|Job Title:||Landscape Designer|
|Salary:||$60k - $80k+Super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2019 06:15|
Experienced Landscape Designer and Draftsperson required to work for a leading Developer in Sydney.
This company is a leading builder / developer with a strong reputation in the marketplace for building high quality, modern homes.
Refreshingly, they have been enjoying a significant period of growth and as a result are looking to add to their Design team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drafting and designing for new homes landscapes
- Provide drawings and documentation for tenders, masters and site
- Producing contract drawings
- Checking of all Developer guidelines & plan all sub requirements
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders including engineers & construction supervisors
- Identify cost effective solutions to design variations
- Have at least two years Drafting experience
- You will have worked for a residential builder or design firm previously
- Archicad experience
- You must have a sound knowledge of construction detailing
To discuss this role in further detail please call Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 or apply using the appropriate link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's