|Job Title:||Landscape Designer|
|Salary:||$70k - $80k+Super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2019 14:45|
This company is a leading builder / developer with a strong reputation in the marketplace for building high quality, modern homes.
This is a newly created role.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Detailed site plans
- Grading plans
- Drainage diagrams
- Lighting plans Retaining wall plans
- Paving/ hardscape plans
- Irrigation details
- Planting/ softscape plans
- Provide drawings and documentation for tenders, masters, contracts, council lodgements and site purposes
- Identify cost effective and build-able solutions to all landscaping designs.
- Preparation of landscaping plans and documents for the purposes of tendering and construction
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes, regulations and design guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in residential & medium density landscape drafting (minimum 2-3 years)
- The ability to communicate and consult with various departments and consultants throughout the process
- Ability to work with team members in a cooperative manner
- Minimum, Diploma in Landscape Design
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in the ArchiCAD system
To discuss this role in further detail please call Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 or apply using the appropriate link below.