|Job Title:||Landscape Designer|
|Salary:||$70k - $80k+Super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2019 14:45|
This company is a leading builder / developer with a strong reputation in the marketplace for building high quality, modern homes.
This is a newly created role.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Detailed site plans
- Grading plans
- Drainage diagrams
- Lighting plans Retaining wall plans
- Paving/ hardscape plans
- Irrigation details
- Planting/ softscape plans
- Provide drawings and documentation for tenders, masters, contracts, council lodgements and site purposes
- Identify cost effective and build-able solutions to all landscaping designs.
- Preparation of landscaping plans and documents for the purposes of tendering and construction
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes, regulations and design guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in residential & medium density landscape drafting (minimum 2-3 years)
- The ability to communicate and consult with various departments and consultants throughout the process
- Ability to work with team members in a cooperative manner
- Minimum, Diploma in Landscape Design
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in the ArchiCAD system
To discuss this role in further detail please call Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 or apply using the appropriate link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's