Lead Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 05:45|
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
This role will play a key role within the company and has a great path laid ahead beyond this project for the right candidate.
Lead Civil Designer (12D)
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability and HSiD etc
- Experience in 12D is needed
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Profit share and annual bonus, team building exercises and training to develop skills
- Great diversity of projects and also ownership of your own projects
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most unique transport projects in NSW
In return the company is offering a market leading salary & package in addition to the opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects across NSW.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's