Lead Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 11:09|
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
This role will play a key role within the company and has a great path laid ahead beyond this project for the right candidate.
Civil Design - Senior Civil Engineer to lead civil design
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience working in a similar Major Transport Project environment where a collaborative relationship approach is required
- Account for their team member performance (lead 2 to 3 people)
- Familiarity with Austroads' standards, RMS supplements to Austroads' standards and Pacific Highway Design Guide
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability and HSiD etc
- Experience in 12D is needed
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Profit share and annual bonus, team building exercises and training to develop skills
- Great diversity of projects and also ownership of your own projects
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most unique transport projects in NSW
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's