Lead Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 11:09|
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
This role will play a key role within the company and has a great path laid ahead beyond this project for the right candidate.
Civil Design - Senior Civil Engineer to lead civil design
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience working in a similar Major Transport Project environment where a collaborative relationship approach is required
- Account for their team member performance (lead 2 to 3 people)
- Familiarity with Austroads' standards, RMS supplements to Austroads' standards and Pacific Highway Design Guide
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability and HSiD etc
- Experience in 12D is needed
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Profit share and annual bonus, team building exercises and training to develop skills
- Great diversity of projects and also ownership of your own projects
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most unique transport projects in NSW
Thanks for your consideration.