Lead Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$170,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 09:16|
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff and the mature trusting nature they promote.
This role will play a key role within the company and has a great path laid ahead beyond this project for the right candidate.
Civil Team Lead (Highways)
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience in working in similar major project environment where a collaborative relationship approach is required
- Account for his team member performance (lead up to 2 to 3 people)
- Familiarly with Austroads’ standards, RMS supplements to Austroads’ standards and Pacific Highway Design Guide
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability and HSiD etc
- Experience in 12D is preferred
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Very good report writing skills
- Good communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure and conflict situation
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's