|Job Title:||Lead Estimator|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021|
Team Leader - Estimator
An immediate requirement for an Estimator working for a residential / commercial sustainable builder.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete high level detailed budgets and tenders for project opportunities
- Work with business developers to constantly improve budget and tender submissions.
- Liaising with Customers, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers during estimating processes
- Develop detailed estimating tools that link to business and manufacturing costs.
- Maintain the current project filling system with the most up to date budgets and quotes.
- Maintain estimating component of the companies CRM with the most accurate project information.
Before you apply you will need to check you meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working as an Estimator within construction (3 years +)
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the role within the construction industry
- Previous experience within manufacturing
- General understanding of timber construction estimating.
- Good communication, time management, organisational and reporting skills
- Ability to interpret design documentations
In return you will benefit from working for recently established builder who aim to have a positive effect on the planet and the way we live by reducing waste caused by the construction industry, all while earning a competitive salary!
Please apply online if you are interested or call Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 for more information.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Production / Procurement Estimator
Team Leader| Building Coordinator| Custom Residential Builder
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super
Project Manager - ASX listed property group
Up to $100k+super
Estimator - Project Homes
$60k+Super - $80k+super
Estimating Team Leader
Estimator & Site Supervisor| Residential Insurance Builder