Lead HVAC Drafter
|Job Title:||Lead HVAC Drafter|
|Salary:||Up to $125,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 11:32|
- This position offers a market leading salary for the right candidate
- North Ryde location, parking on site
- Long term, permanent position drafting major HVAC Projects
They're one I really enjoy recruiting for. They're a tier 1 Mechanical contractor with a very good reputation for working on some of the largest & most interesting projects in Australia. They work across multiple market sectors & are a leader in the field of HVAC. They're working across a multitude of different sectors, focusing on; Hospitals, Data Centres, High Rise Commercial, Mixed Use & Government projects
As the businesses Project Lead, you will be;
- Modelling using Revit MEP.
- Clash detection using NavisWorks.
- Leading coordination meetings
- Client & Builder facing role.
- Creating detailed workshop drawings.
To be a good fit for the position, it's important that you have at least 5 years experience modelling in a HVAC Contractor. You should be proficient with Revit & Navisworks, and important have the type of personality where you can be strong & push-back in meetings.
If you feel this job could be for you, please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's