Leading Hand - Swimming Pools
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Swimming Pools|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2019|
Our client is a family owned business with strong community values and a purpose to bring amazing pools to family homes. They are seeking a skilled tradesman to join an existing team to construct swimming pools around the North West, West and North shore of Sydney.
Essential skills/experience required:
- Construction and excavation experience
- Experience working on Swimming Pools
- Ability to build professional respectful relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good problem-solving ability and negotiating skills
- High level of organisational skills – ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Hold current Driver's license and own vehicle
- Positive attitude
- A rewarding position that will see you working within a good environment
- Be part of a disciplined team who work hard and celebrate success
- Training will be provided to the right applicant.
- Remuneration will be negotiated to attract a motivated and experienced candidate.