|Job Title:||Licensed Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 15:47|
They are in need of an experienced Licensed Surveyor to join their busy team on a multitude of VIC projects. The main aim of this position is to provide surveying expertise and business growth whilst mentoring junior surveyors.
The ideal candidate for this position will have already achieved Licensed status and have worked locally for at least 2 years as a Licensed Surveyor. This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic surveyor looking to take the leap from just Surveying to helping develop a department of a successful business.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Licensed Surveyor will include
- Manage survey functions for relevant cadastral projects
- Preparation of all types of survey plans
- Work strictly to health and safety standards
- Work towards deadlines accurately managing your time efficiently
- Supervising and mentoring Juniors and Assistants.
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Licensed in VIC for at least 2 years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Determined, ambitious and motivated to deliver on current projects and build future business
- Experience in the use of Leica equipment is preferred but not essential, together with the use of Liscad, MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Effective time management and planning
- A clean driver licence
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing professional development
- Clear career progression and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis to improve and develop your career.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 0412182171 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.