|Job Title:||Licensed Surveyor|
|Salary:||Basic + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 15:32|
Our client is a specialist Surveying and Engineering consultancy who focus on subdivision projects throughout Melbourne and Regional VIC.
They now have an opening for an experienced Licensed Surveyor to join their busy growing team on a multitude of VIC projects. The main aim of this position is to provide surveying expertise and business growth.
The ideal candidate for this position will have already achieved Licensed status and have worked locally for at least 5 years as a Licensed Surveyor. This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic surveyor looking to take the leap from just Surveying to helping develop a department of a successful surveying team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Licensed Surveyor will include
- Manage survey functions for relevant cadastral projects
- Preparation of all types of survey plans
- Work strictly to health and safety standards
- Work towards deadlines accurately managing your time efficiently
- Supervising and mentoring Juniors and Assistants.
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Licensed in VIC for at least 5 years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Determined, ambitious and motivated to deliver on current projects and build future business
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Effective time management and planning
- A clean driver licence
- Ongoing professional development
- Clear career progression and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis to improve and develop your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's