Maintenance and Warranty Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance and Warranty Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021|
They are looking for an experienced Housing Maintenance Manager to come on board.
This will report to the Director of the business, and you'll work across 40 - 50+ homes at handover to post-completion stage at any one time.
- Final walk through's and handover of homes to clients
- Quoting and assessing defects
- Following receipt of client’s item list, arrange an inspection time and verify warranty items
- Co-ordinate and follow up with trades to ensure completion.
- Ensure client sign-off is received once all rectification works are completed
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with trades, suppliers, staff, Managers and Clients to ensure work is completed on time and to standard
- Communicate list of works to be completed to Client and advise the rectification process.
- Advise client of decision regarding non-warranty items.
- Document and communicate defects/rectifications to Site Manager.
- Complete pre-handover inspections on homes to ensure that any defect/rectification work required is identified and completed prior to handover.
- Create a maintenance system for the company
- Trade background preferred
- Experience in a Maintenance Manager role previously
- Housing industry experience, understanding of Australian codes and standards and a background in new-build homes
- Self-starter and attention to detail, well-organized and good with computers
Please call 02 9376 8200 for more information.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance - High-End Residential Builder
Frame and Truss Detailer
$60k - $80k+super
$150,000 - $180,000
up to $250K
$100,000 - $115,000 + Super + Car
$200K - $230K