Maintenance Leader - Electrical
|Job Title:||Maintenance Leader - Electrical|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 13:52|
Our client, a leading manufacturing company are looking to recruit an Electrical maintenance team leader to their site South of Melbourne.
The client is looking for the following;
- A relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working in a Team leader position managing a team of Electricians.
- Ideally experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the heavy industry.
- Experience in improvement of planning, scheduling, resource utilisation and safety.
- Experience in contributing to annual maintenance plans and asset management plans.
You will be responsible for;
- Safety and Environment - i.e. conducting safety audits, incident reviews, ensuring compliance of safety procedures.
- Process Performance - Daily performance review, Conducting weekly process reviews and adjusting where necessary to business requirements.
- Work Planning - Implementing Asset management plans, lead tool box meetings etc.
- Resource planning - Attending shift change meetings, maximise work force efficiency, anticipates peaks in work loads and schedule sufficient work force.
- Costs - Responsible for execution plan, Reviews and feeds back cost information with the Improvement specialist
This leading manufacturing company, with a very impressive site, are offering an excellent remuneration package and long term career opportunities for the successful candidate.
If you want to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's