|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||$100k +super - $110k + super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 20:02|
Due to growth, they have created a new role allowing for an experienced Housing Maintenance Manager to come on board.
This will report to the Director of the business, and you'll work across 150+ homes at maintenance stage at any one given time.
- Following receipt of client’s item list, arrange an inspection time and verify warranty items
- Co-ordinate and follow up with trades to ensure completion.
- Ensure client sign-off is received once all rectification works are completed
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with trades, suppliers, staff, Managers and Clients to ensure work is completed on time and to standard
- Communicate list of works to be completed to Client and advise the rectification process.
- Advise client of decision regarding non-warranty items.
- Document and communicate defects/rectifications to Site Manager.
- Complete pre-handover inspections on homes to ensure that any defect/rectification work required is identified and completed prior to handover.
- Create a maintenance system for the company
- Trade background preferred
- Experience in a Maintenance Manager role previously
- Housing industry experience, understanding of Australian codes and standards
- Self-starter and attention to detail
- Able to implement new maintenance system as currently none in place
Please call 02 9376 8200 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's