|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||S80k - $100k +super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 16:47|
Due to growth, they have created a new role allowing for an experienced Housing Maintenance Manager to come on board.
This will report to the Director of the business, and you'll work across 150+ homes at maintenance stage at any one given time.
- Following receipt of client’s item list, arrange an inspection time and verify warranty items
- Co-ordinate and follow up with trades to ensure completion.
- Ensure client sign-off is received once all rectification works are completed
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with trades, suppliers, staff, Managers and Clients to ensure work is completed on time and to standard
- Communicate list of works to be completed to Client and advise the rectification process.
- Advise client of decision regarding non-warranty items.
- Document and communicate defects/rectifications to Site Manager.
- Complete pre-handover inspections on homes to ensure that any defect/rectification work required is identified and completed prior to handover.
- Create a maintenance system for the company
- Trade background preferred
- Experience in a Maintenance Manager role previously
- Housing industry experience, understanding of Australian codes and standards
- Self-starter and attention to detail
- Able to implement new maintenance system as currently none in place
Please call 02 9376 8200 for more information.