|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021|
We are working alongside a leading Sydney home Builder to source a multi skilled tradesperson to work as their first Maintenance Supervisor, and help them build the maintenance department and team.
The comapny has 50 projects at handover stage and is looking for someone to drive between all sites - Sydney-wide - with three support staff members (two Administrators, one Maintenance Carpenter).
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor include
- Visit homes and do all final inspections
- Coordinate trades people to complete all required works on time and to a set level of quality
- Maintain and stick to set standard and codes and to be familiar with the BCA and these relevant standards
- Perform organise and plan all maintenance work and follow up accordingly
- Allocate resources to ensure that all maintenance work is completed on time
- Oversee the two administrators and bring them up to scratch with construction rules and regulations
- Review and modify the team and systems in place in the maintenance department (systems set up already)
- Report to the Operations Manager
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Supervisor you will possess
- A solid trade background
- Time spent with a residential builder on project homes as a Maintenance Supervisor and be ready for the next step into management
- Companion software experience
- Solid understanding of NCC, local building codes, tolerances and standards
- Valid license and willingness to drive Sydney-wide for site visits.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supervisors & Leading Hands - Civil
$120k - $140K + super
$100k - $120K + super & vehicle
Insurance Supervisor - Major Loss
Site Supervisor - South Coast
Site Supervisor - North West
Supervisor - Civil/Infrastructure
Site Supervisor - Residential Developer
Site Supervisor | Residential Builder