|Job Title:||Management Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Alex Barclay|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 09:34|
Our vision is to be the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia. We'll achieve this mission by doing right by client, candidate and colleague. We value focus, care, honest communication and feedback.
If you love people management and driving a team then this may be the role for you.
Inclusive benefits are:
- High commission percentages (no changing goal posts, no 'discretionary' schemes)
- 35 hour working week with strong emphasis on work life balance
- Annual Christmas closure period
- Extra leave awarded for years of service
- Flexible allowance for later starts and early finishes to allow for house calls, doctors, sports clubs etc
- Modern CBD located open plan office with pool table and drinks fridge
- 3.30pm finishes for End of Month Get-Togethers
- End of Financial Year Conference
- Christmas Parties
- High Achievers Trip Away
- Quarterly high achiever events
- Team Building events/days out
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Drive and passion to succeed in recruitment, if you don't care about what you do, ultimately clients and candidates will not care about you!
- An ability to think outside of the square and meet the challenges we face. The industry is changing, are you?
- Digital natives, are you socially aware and across multiple platforms promoting your brand and skills?
- Values - Our business is focused on building trust with our clients and candidates. We are looking for people to hold this value with the upmost importance.
- Recruitment Background - For all positions at D&B we are looking for management consultants with prior experience within agency or internal recruitment covering Business Development, Stakeholder Management, Advertising, Sourcing, Candidate Management, and Candidate Placement.