|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Karis McKenna|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 15:45|
Design & Build has long been recognised as a recruitment industry leader within the Built Environment and Public Sector.
Our brand is across all platforms with significant investment being made to ensure all our clients and candidates receive a great experience.
It's now time to expand our team and build on this. You will be working closely with the Marketing Lead to develop this area of our business with fresh and innovative ways of approaching marketing both internally and externally with our clients & candidates.
Features of D&B: -
- Modern Open Plan CBD offices - Work in collaboration with our leadership team and consultants
- Cross Channel Marketing Footprint - We're serious about marketing and that means serious investment.
- Industry Leader - Everything we do is on the premises of doing right by our clients, candidates, and colleagues alike. You will be treated as critical to the success of our team.
- Most Socially Engaged - We've been recognised one of LinkedIn's most socially engaged agencies, check us out. Help us become better?
- Proven experience in content creation and lead generation techniques.
- Background working in the recruitment industry in a marketing role would be preferred but not essential.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Ability to put together marketing strategies and content diaries across multiple platforms, both incoming and outgoing.
- Creatively minded with an interest or experience in content creation, website design, photography and graphic design.
- Capability to monitor and research competitor activity and report on any significant developments.
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Karis McKenna - 02 9376 8200 or click apply.