Marketing Manager | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager | Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020|
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and collaborative business who genuinely value their people. They promote staff development, flexible working arrangements and an open-door management policy.
Due to continued growth they need a marketing specialist to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity as it's a new role for the business meaning you will be given the autonomy to really make it your own and have an impact on the company’s brand. (Their marketing has previously been outsourced.)
- Establish, optimise and oversee the company’s marketing strategies, ensuring the brand and customer experience is at a standard that raises the benchmark within the industry.
- Working strategically with the Director and Leadership Team to identify, lead and manage all facets of marketing
- Review and provide recommendations on how our product offering and customer service experience can be improved.
- Develop & monitor all digital marketing, email campaigns website and social media platforms.
- Implement strategies to grow the brand in the Melbourne market
- Organise promotional / networking events
- Prepare presentations, reports, email templates etc.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Marketing Manager
- Experience in the construction or property industry essential
- A degree in public relations, communication, journalism or equivalent
- Experience with digital marketing and content creation
- You will be creative and have out-side-the-box thinking
- Demonstrated experience in developing and driving marketing strategy with a strong track record in delivering innovative marketing initiatives demonstrating commercial acumen
- Strong social media marketing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player with an excellent phone and personal manner.
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's