|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 16:17|
Our client are a design construction company They are seeking an experience Marketing Manager to join their creative and social team in North Sydney
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Establish, optimise and oversee the company’s marketing strategies, ensuring the brand and customer experience is at a standard that raises the benchmark within the industry.
- Actively participate in enhancing Company communication by forming relationships with major customers, suppliers, and industry or government bodies.
- Be the point of contact for all clients, as requested, and have strong involvement in all B2B sales, growing the database whilst doing so.
- Champion and enhance the Company’s iconic brand, building the social media platform.
- End-to-end campaign management (preparation for on-time launch through to reporting)
- Prepare and submit reviews to maintain the growth of the brand.
To be considered you will have:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Marketing Manager
- A degree in public relations, communication, journalism or equivalent
- You will be creative and have out-side-the-box thinking
- Strong social media marketing experience
- Must have recent Indesign experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advance computer skills - Microsoft Package
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.