|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 17:16|
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Establish, optimize and oversee the company’s marketing strategies, ensuring the brand and customer experience is at a standard that raises the benchmark within the industry.
- Actively participate in enhancing Company communication by forming relationships with major customers, suppliers, and industry or government bodies.
- Be the point of contact for all clients, as requested, and have strong involvement in all B2B sales, growing the database whilst doing so.
- Champion and enhance the Company’s iconic brand, building the social media platform.
- End-to-end campaign management (preparation for on-time launch through to reporting)
- Prepare and submit reviews to maintain the growth of the brand.
To be considered for the role of Head of Marketing you will require:
- 4+ years’ experience within a similar role in the commercial fit out industry
- Demonstrated experience in developing and driving marketing strategy with a strong track record in delivering innovative marketing initiatives demonstrating commercial acumen
- Capacity to work in a busy, commercial and competitive environment
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and strong experience creating and executing national marketing plans
- Proficient with Google Analytics & content management systems
For any further questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Design & Build and our clients please contact Brooke Hudson on (02) 9376 8228 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.