Marketing Manager | Construction
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager | Construction|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020|
This is a great opportunity to join a relaxed and collaborative business who genuinely value their people. They promote staff development, further education, flexi-time and an open-door management policy.
Due to growth plans they need a part-time marketing specialist to join the team x3 day per week. Reporting to the Director you will have the autonomy to really make this role your own.
- Develop & monitor all digital marketing, email campaigns and social media platforms.
- Stay on top of current market trends and competitor research.
- Implement strategies to grow the brand in the Melbourne market
- Events organisation as well as attendance as industry events
- Client networking and PR
- Prepare presentations, reports, email templates etc.
A successful applicant criteria:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess good knowledge of the construction industry
- Be well articulated and presented
- Strong IT skills including Graphic Design, Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Passionate ability to research industry and stay up to date on competitors and market conditions
- A desire to contribute and implement changes to support the overall growth of the company
- A strong team player with an excellent phone and personal manner.
- Be self-motivated, positive and well organised.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation and continue to develop your career. If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's