|Job Title:||Masters Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $85.000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 16:16|
A successful residential builder established for over 30 years with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 1000 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
With plenty of work upcoming, they are seeking an experienced Masters Draftsperson to take ownership of their Product Development and Masters drafting, using ArchiCAD software.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Upgrading their current masterplans
- Producing new concept designs
- Drawing complete sets of master plans for new designs
- Ensuring all plans comply with ResCode and building regulations
- Liaise with internal departments regarding now options and releases
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in residential drafting (development drafting exposure preferred)
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Advanced ArchiCAD skills
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $85,000 + Super, as well as the opportunity to work at the forefront of product development to make a real impact on the business. Enjoy a relaxed and supportive work environment in the Western Suburbs with on-site parking.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's